So I’m 2 decades old now, and quite a few things have been learned, thanks to the many people in life. I think these things could be helpful to someone lets write them out! However because I’m lazy, let’s bullet these, shall we?:
- Don’t let what other people think determine how you act. Trust yourself, because you are usually right.
- Keep moving on the road of life. Eventually, if there are things holding you down, they’ll fall off.
- Keep God in mind in all you do.
- Keep others in mind in all you do.
- Allow time in the day to think.
- Love others, and take the time to talk with them.
- PUT DOWN YOUR DAMN CELL PHONE!
- Love yourself before you love others.
- 2 Timothy 2: 23
- 2 Timothy 2: 24
- People will piss you off. Understand and live with it.
- Some people will take the time to hate you. Be kind to those people, there is no reason to be an asshole.
- Bullies deserve love, forgiveness, and forgetfulness.
- “The beauty of grace is that it makes life not fair.”- Relient K
- Movies are an amazing thing.
- Music is more amazing.
- Don’t trust the forecast of precipitation unless it’s over 70%, and even then.
- If you enjoy something, unless it’s illegal, harmful, or dishonest, keep doing it.
- Always ask “Why?”. You will never stop searching for knowledge.
- Read. Dear God, always read!
- Stephen Moffat is an evil, evil man. On a scale of one to Satan, he falls somewhere between Donald Trump and Prince Humperdink.
- Time is of the essence, don’t waste it by taking forever on homework.
- DO HOMEWORK!
- In trouble? Ask, it’s always worth it.
- And finally, if you don’t know the answer to a question, it is always okay to say “I don’t know.” Admit you don’t know rather than give false information.
I hope you enjoyed this variation on my usual posts (usual in the loosest sense of the word) and that maybe something helped you out. Or not. It’s all up to you. Yes You! the one sitting at the computer while you friends are hanging out. OH! Which reminds me:
- Keep significant others close, enemies closer, friends even closer, have family by your side, and God helping you from inside your soul.
Keep up the good work guys. Don’t mess up now.